Man the Guns! After Redemtion Gaming. The contact room for gamers of all countries.

Forging After Redemption Gaming

Talzanar

Forging After Redemption Gaming

Post by Talzanar on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:04 pm

Welcome to After Redemption gaming

Hey everyone, After Redemption gaming is a Community based group seeking to play on all levels of game play from causal to competitive play across any and all games!

We are not strictly a WoT clan, as we are open to playing on what ever you want so feel free to find others to play with you!

We are looking for Community members who want to work on a project and truly getting ARG going in the right direction!

Short version - WE NEED YOU!

I am also very interested in talking to any and all clan members who have a interest in video editing/graphics development or if you think you would be good doing commentaries on videos then let me know Smile

Having a successful clan and Youtube channel will help us promote our little community while also gaining rep for our amazing replay's and skirmish tactics videos!

So please do not be shy, post any and all interest in this thread or contact either my self or any of the admins or mods to get the ball rolling.

Thank you for your time.
    weegee

Re: Forging After Redemption Gaming

Post by weegee on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm

you need me? i'm honoured

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 pm